grcardsim: fails with "bad echo value"

Marek Sebera marek.sebera at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 13:49:34 UTC 2018

Could you maybe tell me, because I haven't found anywhere in docs, which
software and its version did you traced?

Also is it possible this software has the USIM support within, and could
be simply "traced" ? Or maybe newer version of the software will have
the support.

If the software can be downloaded anywhere, please link me, I'll
investigate as much as I can.