OSMO-TRX with OSMO-NITB and OSMO-BTS error

Pau Espin Pedrol pespin at sysmocom.de
Sun Jan 21 23:02:28 UTC 2018

Hi Ronan,

On 21/01/18 19:06, Ronan Empig wrote:
> I am using an MSI notebook ang am wondering if it has something to do
> with it as it has AMD chip.

I don't think it's going to have any relation with that fact.

By the way, I had the same issues whiles running it being detected as a
usb3 device as well as for the usb2 case, so that specific factor
doesn't seem to be important regarding the clock issues I am seeing.

> Also, are you guys having the same version/changes in
> https://github.com/osmocom/osmo-trx    ?

As far as I know, that github repo is a mirror from the official one:
https://git.osmocom.org/osmo-trx/
I guess it becomes synced every few hours or so.
The patches I did a few days ago in osmo-trx have been already merged
and are also already available in the osmo-trx hithub mirror you
described. However, as I already stated, the patches may help a bit with
some stability issues but won't definitely solve the clocking issues
appearing most of the time.

--
- Pau Espin Pedrol <pespin at sysmocom.de>         http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93