osmo-trx with USRP1 - libusrp vs. UHD

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sun Jan 21 17:44:16 UTC 2018

Hi Alexander,

libusrp is now at http://git.osmocom.org/libusrp/
and I've just merged the first patch via gerrit.  The build verification
job (https://jenkins.osmocom.org/jenkins/job/gerrit-libusrp/) and the regular
'master' build job (https://jenkins.osmocom.org/jenkins/job/master-libusrp/)
are working as expected.

In case one would want debian/ubuntu packages, one would have to add a
debian/{rules,control,...} to it.  Not sure if somebody wants to work on
this.  I created https://osmocom.org/issues/2849 to not forget about it.

What should be done is to add an axis to osmo-trx to build both
--with-usrp1 and without it, to make sure our osmo-trx gerrit + master
builds are always building in both configurations.

Any volunteers here?  Maybe dr.blobb?
I created https://osmocom.org/issues/2848 to not forget about it