Help required for non-sync Handover

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Mon Jan 15 17:12:52 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 06:31:32PM +0500, Muhammad Awais Aslam wrote:
> I have already uploaded the code which could be find here:
>
>           https://gerrit.osmocom.org/5490

I see, thanks for that.  There have been comments for the patch, but I see you
were submitting someone else's work.

And now I also understand that this is about osmocom-bb, and not the osmocom
core network / BSS implementation. I'm currently working in osmo-bsc, and a
colleague is looking/going to look at osmo-msc.

I'm personally not familiar with osmocom-bb at all and am not at liberty to
spend time on that at the moment, so I'm afraid I need to pass the question on
in the hope that others can help instead.

> I think you are talking about code from openBTS.

Certainly not OpenBTS, which is a project that is completely unrelated to
Osmocom. (I'm working on Osmocom as a sysmocom employee.)

> We took code related to handover from the osmocom-bb jolly branch by
> [...]

I am going to link to this description from the gerrit patch, it looks like
very useful information, which would be good to have in the commit log as well.

~N