osmocomBB with osmo-bts stuck need help

Sandi Suhendro djks74 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 17:07:32 UTC 2018

Dear Vadim,
I tried to install Jolly branch many times and this is the debug result
which always stop when sync to BTS.

when I flashing my C117 https://pastebin.com/mGGFzmrE
then I start transceiver https://pastebin.com/GYeyiKrJ

I was thinking the package is broken? testing with sylvain is work, just
like yesterday my registering still problem. but this Jolly branch even
cannot produce sync.

looks like its not connected at all.

please help to look. Thanks.

Thanks,