project openbsc GSM-GPRS (not 3G),

pierrejob at netcourrier.com pierrejob at netcourrier.com
Tue Jan 9 15:59:56 UTC 2018

Hi,

In the context of a project GSM-GPRS (not 3G), I recovered the sources of the branch Master (github.com/osmocom).

- osmo-pcu

- openbsc (osmo-nitb, osmo-bsc, osmo-bsc-nat, osmo-bsc-mgcp)

- libosmocore

- libosmo-abis

- libosmo-netif

- liosmo-sccp

- libsmpp34

- libosmo-ggsn

- libosmo-sgsn (it seems not include in the openbsc's directory).

Does the Library osmo-sgsn still need to be generated? because during the compilation only the module "osmo-gbproxy" is compiled.

When I look at the Makefile (osmo-sgsn/src/gprs), the following lines are commented:

#am__append_1 = \

# $(LIBASN1C_CFLAGS) \

# $(LIBOSMOSIGTRAN_CFLAGS) \

# $(LIBOSMORANAP_CFLAGS) \

# $(NULL)

bin_PROGRAMS = osmo-gbproxy$(EXEEXT) $(am__EXEEXT_1)

#am__append_2 = \

# osmo-sgsn \

# osmo-gtphub \

# $(NULL)

#am__append_3 = \

# $(LIBOSMOSIGTRAN_LIBS) \

# $(LIBOSMORANAP_LIBS) \

# $(LIBASN1C_LIBS) \

# $(NULL)

Let me know I you think there are mistakes.

Thanks

Pierre