osmo-nitb and osmo-bts-trx problems with voice, no connection

Rafael Diniz rafael at riseup.net
Wed Feb 21 13:09:14 UTC 2018

Hi Pau,
Can I use loopback addresses or should I use local network addresses?

Today I'll debug more the issue, but as soon as I make it work, I
publish my config files too.. I'm pretty certain I'm doing something wrong.

Btw, osmo-bsc_mgcp still need to be called together with current git
osmo-msc and osmo-mgw, right?

Thanks a lot, your config files are really helping.
Rafael Diniz