Call progress on nightly build

Gullik Webjorn gullik.webjorn at corevalue.se
Fri Dec 21 08:48:47 UTC 2018

I have trx, bts, bsc, msc, stp, hlr, and sip installed...

asterisk runs on a separate machine, i.e. my ordinary pbx, with just the
recomended

changes to sip and extensions.

When dialling an external number I do not get any call progress
(ringing) in the MS.

Phone is quiet as I dial the number, when the call is answered voice is
"suddenly" there,

this is a difference from "latest" where call progress was audiable but
had only oneway audio.

I run HLR with the -U switch, there seems to be a difference between
"latest" and "nightly",

what does the -U switch do, modify the database, or just run HLR in
backward compatibility mode?

Should I delete / reregister phones?

Regards,

Gullik