looking for more uild hosts / Re: jenkins build slaves: disks full

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Thu Dec 6 11:02:24 UTC 2018

On Thu, Dec 06, 2018 at 07:29:37AM +0100, Harald Welte wrote:
> > On host-2 though there are a lot of services running.
>
> sure, it's our main *.osmocom.org server.  NEver intended as a build host, just created
> build slaves there as long as we still have capacity.
> > ----- admin-2
> >
> > It seems I can not login there, or at least I don't know the IP address...
>
> Not even an osmocom.org machine.  Again just using some spare capacity there.

Would be good then to take a look and make sure that the spare capacity isn't
hogging the disk space away from the real services.

I used to be able to login via admin2.osmocom.org. jenkins reaches the build
slave via an Ipv6 address, haven't figured out yet what the admin2 root server
login would be.

~N