survey: doxygen

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Wed Dec 5 11:07:25 UTC 2018

> only for libosmocore

actually I see now there are:
libosmocore
libosmodsp
libosmonetif
libosmosccp
osmo-gmr

libosmosdp? also interesting: on my disk it's called 'libosmo-netif' and
'libosmo-sccp' with dashes.

On Tue, Dec 04, 2018 at 05:10:13PM +0100, Pau Espin Pedrol wrote:
> know where it is. I'd need to check where it is located right now. Not sure
> how to give it more visibility though.

Doing the typical redmine search dance:
type "Documentation", check [x] Search titles only, click "_Wiki_pages_"
https://osmocom.org/projects/cellular-infrastructure/wiki/Guidelines_for_API_documentation

Just added a link from the Osmocom Manuals wiki page.
(btw, osmith, that wiki page still explains stuff how it was before the move of manuals)

~N