osmo-ttcn3-hacks / BSC tests: No mor need for IPA CCM cherry-pick!

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue Apr 17 19:56:09 UTC 2018

Dear fellow Osmocmo developers,

for many months it was required to cherry-pick a "HACK" patch to make
the BSC tests work, presumably to work around a bug in libosmo-abis, see
https://osmocom.org/issues/2718

As it turned out, libosmo-abis was not wrong, but my IPA_Emulation.ttcn,
so it was good to not merge that "HACK" and keep it out of master.

In Change-Id: I6d9eaf0d69457caacc03b9049a8bc57976480617 which was just
merged to osmo-ttcn3-hacks master I have fixed that bug in
IPA_Emulation.ttcn, so now the unmodified master of osmo-ttcn3-hacks
will run fine.

I'll remove the cherry-pick from our Dockerfiles, but please do make
sure you also stop using it in your local clones/branches/scripts.