Service Category Information Element

Теч Мобил info at tech-mobil.com
Thu Apr 12 14:02:13 UTC 2018

Dear all,

At the moment we are doing some development works on the basis of ‘Osmocom/OpenBTS’ project.
May you kindly advise if it is possible to get Service Category Information Element for a call (description in TS 124 008 V13.7.0 10.5.4.33)?
If it is possible could you please tell what variable or function to search?
As far as we get it, it is somewhere within gsm_04_08.c

Thank you very much in advance.