Siemens BS11 for local pickup in Berlin

Philipp Maier philipp.maier at runningserver.com
Wed Apr 11 19:12:25 UTC 2018

Hello Folks,

I managed to get something smaller to perform the experiments I
occasionally do. Because of this, I want to pass on my BS11 to someone
else. I am giving away the equipment for free. However I have an
interest in giving it to someone who has an honest interest in in
GSM/osmocom topics. I think the BS11 is suitable for beginners as it is
very well documented in the wiki and there are many people out there who
have some experience with this type of equipment.

The BS11 comes ready to use with a somewhat outdated osmo-nitb
installation on a small PC that also houses the E1 card. So in theory
one just needs to switch it on and the GSM network is ready to use.
However, there will be some work required to install a recent
OS/osmo-nitb to catch up with the current state.

The BS11 is located in the north of Berlin and has to be picked up by
someone locally.

If you are interested, please get in contact with me.

Here are some pictures of the equipment:
http://pub.runningserver.com/pics/bs11/

best regards,
Philipp Maier