Osmo_IuH_building_problems

Popovic Goran Goran.Popovic at kapsch.net
Fri Sep 29 07:09:44 UTC 2017

HI Neels,
Thanks for provided answers and tips.
Femto wich I plane to use is Alcatel.
My primary target is Packet core, so femto-osmohnbgw-osmosgsn(osmo-hlr)-osmoggsn.
Alredy know this want be easy task, But I will try, I expect also problem with SIM authentication. In past I did protocol simulators in Python (Gb, S11, Gn, Gx, Gy), wich were used in production for testing.
When I hopfuly install osmo-iuh, I wll conect femto to it and try to configure it, will sniff trafic via wireshark between and check whats happening,
Now I will try to rebulid IuH again.
BR
Goran