Building openBSC in Ubuntu 14.04 kernel 3.19

Anindya Sankar Roy anindya.s at toshniwalcontrols.com
Fri Sep 22 07:43:55 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

Nothing has solved, I have removed all the source files and started
fresh... there are osmo-bsc deb in software center and I have installed
them but they give this following error... Can anyone tell me how to solve
it ?

lab at openair4G:/usr/share/doc/osmocom-bsc$ osmo-bsc
<0005> bsc_init.c:536 Failed to parse the config file: 'openbsc.cfg'
Bootstrapping the network failed. exiting.
full talloc report on 'sccp' (total      1 bytes in   1 blocks)

Thanks

Anindya