request for gerrit votes to fix debian packages

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Fri Sep 22 00:23:54 UTC 2017

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 12:49:13PM +0800, Harald Welte wrote:
> I'm all in favor of efficiency and not spending time on re-arranging
> patches.

I have now re-arranged patches and kindly request review of only
https://gerrit.osmocom.org/4010
which is my favorite way of fixing the libosmo-mgcp-client-dev.deb

The result should be that osmo-msc.deb will finally build successfully again,
because libosmo-mgcp-client-dev is fixed to not need headers it doesn't
install.

4010 will cause minor conflicts with the large 4003 in review, which I have
solved, but am keeping on branch neels/new_mgw and not pushing to gerrit yet,
to wait for dexter and not get in his way there. Once his next patch set is
ready (he should for convenience stay on the current master and not rebase onto
4010), I will consolidate with 4010 and rebase+solve 4003 so that all matches
up again.

Thanks!

~N