osmo-bsc integration to osmo-msc

Ron ron.menez at entropysolution.com
Thu Sep 21 06:00:16 UTC 2017

Hi Neels,

Thank you for the info shared.

If we able to develop something that can be good for the community, we’ll share it as well.

As of now, the osmo-bsc for Ubuntu is not yet ready from the nightly package. We’ll wait till everything is ok.

And if the git repo is already ready for download, we’ll then start immediately.

We’ll also check the "top-level makefile” project and see what we can do from there.

Thank you.

Best Regard,

Ron Menez
ron.menez at entropysolution.com<mailto:ron.menez at entropysolution.com>