Using the TTCN-3 test suites in osmo-ttcn3-hacks.git

Harald Welte hwelte at sysmocom.de
Tue Sep 19 09:46:19 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I've been creating some test suites for various different interfaces
and Osmocom elements in osmo-ttcn3-hacks.git.

In case you want to use and/or extend them, here is some introduction
in how to build them and how to use them.

I've updated
https://osmocom.org/projects/cellular-infrastructure/wiki/Titan_TTCN3_Notes
with some information on how I build + execute + view the logs, maybe
this is useful to you.  Let me know if you have any questions.

For sure this could be more automatized (like cloning the dependencies
or even using them as git-submodule), but so far I'm investing every
minute I have in increasing test coverage, rather than convenience
features.

- Harald Welte <hwelte at sysmocom.de>             http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93
* 10559 Berlin, Germany
* Geschaeftsfuehrer / Managing Directors: Holger Freyther, Harald Welte