OpenBSC and OsmocomBB

Testphone Test testtestphone8 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 07:19:58 UTC 2017

Dear List

I am trying to run osmocomBB with motorola c118 with openbsc.I tried to get
openbsc network on my phone it works well and I am able to register on
openbsc network.

But when i try to run osmocomBB with openBSC i am not able to get network.
Also when i run rssi firmware on c118 phone i get network and its working
fine.

I am using default configuration file for OpenBSC and using NanoBTS with
1800Mhz support.

Is there any configuration change is needed in openBSC ?

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>