OpenBSC USSD external application

Rowan Phipps phippsr at cs.washington.edu
Thu Sep 7 18:15:49 UTC 2017

Do you know which version of libosmocore that branch worked with?  I have
tried it with both the master branch and the fairwaves/master-rebase branch
and neither one compiled.  I also tried rebasing the
fairwaves/master-rebase onto master again.  This at least builds but it
looks like osmo-nitb is sending a different version of SUP than what
libosmocore is expecting and so it can't decode it.  The function in
libosmocore that seems to do the decoding is osmo_gsup_decode in gsup.c

I have seen references to be SUP and GSUP in the code.  Are these two
different protocols or are they the same thing?  Also, are they specified
anywhere other than in the code?

--
Thanks!
    - Rowan Phipps