Location Update Error

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Mon Oct 16 13:39:43 UTC 2017

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 12:54:54PM +0000, Sudhanthiradasan R wrote:
> <0000> abis_rsl.c:1954 (bts=0,trx=1,ts=0,ss=0) ERROR INDICATION cause=SABM frame with information not allowed in this state in state=ACTIVE

What I can say is that you are receiving this error indication from the BTS and
need to investigate there. All that libbsc is doing is to log this error
indication received on the Abis interface.

> ::DISCLAIMER::

Please refrain from sending void legalese to public mailing lists. This mail
including the disclaimer is now part of a public mail archive and will not be
deleted; we refuse to obtain written consent of an authorized representative.

~N