RFC: new type for NAS/EPS in gsmtap.h and question

Martin Heusse Martin.Heusse at imag.fr
Thu Nov 23 16:15:57 UTC 2017

Hi,
working on a diagnostic interface, I also ran into the lack of a gsmtap type for LTE NAS plain messages.
So I am supporting Shinzo's request for a new GSMTAP_TYPE_LTE_NAS (or GSMTAP_TYPE_LTE_UU) type in packet-gsmtap.h.

This type would play a similar role to that of GSMTAP_TYPE_UM for GSM, if my understanding is correct.

Best regards,
Martin