[libosmo-sccp 0.8.1.16-b393] testsuite: 4 5 failed

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sat Nov 18 07:09:07 UTC 2017

Hi!

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 03:11:39PM +0000, ouattara jean yves wrote:
> I'm trying to build openbsc for 2g from this :
> http://osmocom.org/projects/cellular-infrastructure/wiki/Build_from_Source
>
> Thank you for your work.

It would be interesting to understand why you are building from source
rather than using the nightly or latest binary packages.  It's easier to
use the ready-made packages for getting started, and then if you want to
make modifications build from source as needed.

> At the "make check" of libosmo-sccp, 2 tests failed. Can you help me
> fix that please ?
>
> /home/lte/osmo/src/libosmo-sccp/tests/xua/xua_test: error while loading shared libraries: libosmonetif.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

You appear to have forgotten to call "ldconfig" to update your dynamic
linker cache after installing a new shared library (such as
libosmo-netif)?