Range of "ipa unit-id" site_id vty config

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Tue Nov 7 13:01:41 UTC 2017

Hmm, looks like a general policy to keep the 0xffff available as special
value in case we ever need it, rather than a correctness requirement. I
think though it's not worth the trouble changing all of those, because it
entails checking each and every one to be absolutely sure.

About the recent gsm-tester patches: I'd rather have a is_int(min, max)
function in osmo-gsm-tester and leave the values as-is.  For that
validator you can return a lambda like

  def int_validator(min=0, max=65535):
    return lambda x: x >= min and x <= max

~N