Voice audio testing in osmo-gsm-tester

Mychaela Falconia mychaela.falconia at gmail.com
Mon May 29 20:21:38 UTC 2017

On 5/29/17, Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org> wrote:
> d) some modems expose voice as "GSM codec frames over UART"

You got me curious here: are there any modems out there other than
FreeCalypso that offer the quoted special feature? Someone actually
paid me to add this special feature to FreeCalypso a little over a
year ago, so I reason that it must be sufficiently non-standard that
they couldn't find a commercial off-the-shelf modem that can do this
feat.

M~