OsmocomBB compile testing / Re: libosmocore embedded build

Craig Comstock craig_comstock at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 18:48:06 UTC 2017

I was thinking about how to setup an automated real device test for the repo and/or PRs especially. I have devices and cables, just was thinking about how to automate the re-loading of firmware (via an interface to the power button I suppose).

Any work ongoing on this front? I'd be happy to contribute as I have a server I'm going to use for nano3g, calypsobts, development.

-Craig