libosmocore embedded build

André Boddenberg dr.blobb at gmail.com
Thu May 18 10:08:08 UTC 2017

Hi all,

a test job for the libosmocore arm-none-eabi build is created [1].
Another multi-configuration axis (arch) has been added and a
combination filter has been applied to not run arm builds on FreeBSD.

Do we actually want to cross-compile on FreeBSD as well?

The arm build does not succeed (yet) [2].

Can someone else may have a quick look at log [2] to point me in the
right direction? Afaics build dependencies are available but the
compilation itself fails.

OT: the debian8_amd64 build [3] publishes XML test results. :)

Regards,
  André

[1] https://jenkins.osmocom.org/jenkins/job/TEST_libosmocore_arm_none_eabi/
[2] https://jenkins.osmocom.org/jenkins/job/TEST_libosmocore_arm_none_eabi/arch=arm-none-eabi,label=linux_amd64_debian8/10/console