osmo-nitb | subscriber-create-on-demand random

Ron ron.menez at entropysolution.com
Fri May 12 03:46:28 UTC 2017

Hi All,

We are trying to used a specific pool of number (extension) for the "subscriber-create-on-demand” configuration in osmo-nitb.

Unfortunately, when we used the range from 9570000000 to 9579999999, it returns a different value upon running “show running-config”.

So we tried to change it from the config file of openbsc.conf. After restarting the osmo-nitb application, different value still shows upon running “show running-config”.

But the supported Min and Max value for the "subscriber-create-on-demand random” is from 1-9999999999.

Attached is the config file we used and below is the “show running-config” value of "subscriber-create-on-demand random" value.

nitb
 subscriber-create-on-demand
 subscriber-create-on-demand random 980065408 990065407
 no assign-tmsi

Best Regards,

Ron Rylan B. Menez