Question about multiplexed GSM signal

Marcus Dias vmarcusv at gmail.com
Tue May 9 16:53:48 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Most BTS code I have, generate only one or two 200 kHz channels, but I need
to test a receiver using several (multiplexed) 200 kHz channels, composing
approximately 5 MHz of total bandwidth. This should be a "valid" multiplex
signal (correct and "decodable" control channel). Can anyone pointout where
should I start to put together the software to generate a binary file with
such signal? I guess I can inspect the code of a BTS that supports two TRX
(two 200 kHz channels) but I would like to double check whether there is a
more direct approach.

Thanks beforehand,
Marcus Dias
UFPA - Lasse - LaPS