OpenBSC Digest, Vol 31, Issue 6

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Fri May 5 07:56:24 UTC 2017

Dear Radiarisainana,

On Fri, May 05, 2017 at 05:39:11AM +0000, Radiarisainana Sitraka wrote:
> And, what is the different of "nano3G" and the "sysmocell 5000" !?

0) we keep a strict separation between the open source projects and
   related businesses/companies that provide products and services
   around it.

1) this mailing list is a list for discussion about the Osmocom open
   source cellular infrastructure projects, and not a mailing list
   related to what products which company provides, and what their
   paraemeters or diffrences are.  If you have questions related to a
   certain vendor, please discuss it with that vendor directly.

2) Please observe the most basic social norms when using mailing lists.
   * Full-quoting messages is neither useful nor necessary,
     particularly* not full-quoting an entire message digest.
   * Always make sure you messages have an useful subject line. "OpenBSC
     Digest" is not  useful subject line
   * Never "hijack" any thread, but always create a new message for a
     new topic.
   * We have summarized the mailing list rules at
     https://osmocom.org/projects/cellular-infrastructure/wiki/Mailing_List_Rules

Thanks for your kind attention.