osmo-bts-trx error / osmo-trx illegal instruction (core dumped)

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Tue May 2 18:51:17 UTC 2017

Hi Neels (and sorry for top posting)

I don't think those patches will change this if your seeing a failure with
a --without-sse build.

Could you try building the whole code with a specific --march --mcpu
settings for the target CPU you're running it at? It looks like gcc may be
putting in some optimizations into an noon optimized part of the code.

Please excuse typos. Written with a touchscreen keyboard.

Alexander Chemeris
CTO/Founder Fairwaves, Inc.
https://fairwaves.co