libosmocore build failure cascade

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Wed Mar 8 22:02:39 UTC 2017

On Thu, Mar 09, 2017 at 01:44:15AM +0700, Vadim Yanitskiy wrote:
> Should I test something else in the future?

Basically the Gerrit tests should ensure those things get caught.
I have patches in line to add a build-outside-source-tree check for openbsc.
Still missing is the debian build check, and the same checks for the other libs.

This would be how to check whether the debian build still works:
https://osmocom.org/projects/cellular-infrastructure/wiki/Build_from_Source#Build-debian-packages

~N