osmo-trx rach question

Tom Tsou tom at tsou.cc
Thu Jun 8 17:58:16 UTC 2017

Hi Max,

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 1:49 AM, Max <msuraev at sysmocom.de> wrote:
> The problem is that I don't understand how 2) will be handled by OsmoTRX? Shall I
> expect 4 consecutive  RACH messages via rx_rach_fn() in scheduler_trx.c in
> osmo-bts-trx? Shall it be some other message/function? Will it be ignored/dropped
> altogether by OsmoTRX?

I'm not sure about osmo-bts-trx handling, but osmo-trx itself will
unconditionally report any RACH bursts detected according to the
active channel combination. Those are the only two conditions - that
the channel combination indicates to perform RACH detection and that
the RACH burst is detected.

  -TT