ip.access nano 3G S8 Configuration

Meath Broadband info at meathbroadband.com
Wed Jul 26 14:21:00 UTC 2017

We are trying to setup this AP as part of the 3.5G Osmocom project.

We have the software stack operational and are now preparing the nano
for testing.

When we try to login via telnet at port 8090 we are getting a constant
refusal to connect:-

root at osm/openbsc/openbsc/src/ipaccess# telnet 192.168.192.30 8090
Trying 192.168.192.30...

The device seems to be locked as indicated by the leds on the front panel.

We have tried resetting the nano to see if this would help but to no avail.

Any ideas as to how to access the device for initial configuration?.

Thanks

John