sorry for the noise at osmo-msc patches

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Fri Jul 21 13:48:37 UTC 2017

btw, I apologize for the noise around the osmo-msc patch review, it's a
challenge to keep all the eggs in the basket. For once I added python tests as
well as the various --enable- flags to 'make distcheck', then tried to get the
patches to pass the build check, and only now am really taking care of the all
the remaining code review. Every time I think it's settled, something else pops
up. Hope to be done with the current batch today.

~N