Control Interface to OsmoSGSN

Max msuraev at sysmocom.de
Tue Jul 11 19:07:18 UTC 2017

The short answer: not yet.

Somewhat longer version:

Regarding the first 2 points, the currently implemented CTRL commands and traps are
documented in chapter §6 of osmosgsn-usermanual.pdf from
https://cgit.osmocom.org/osmo-gsm-manuals/

Having said that, those can be implemented - please add tickets at
https://projects.osmocom.org/projects/cellular-infrastructure/issues
Also, there's similar ticket for TRAP in OsomNITB:
https://projects.osmocom.org/issues/2331

As for last point (if I understood it correctly) - it does exist but not documented yet:
you can use "enable-ps", "disable-ps" and "status-ps" to control the PS services for
a given IMSI using OsmoHLR's CTRL interface. See
https://projects.osmocom.org/issues/1645 for more details.

I've also created https://projects.osmocom.org/issues/2359 issue for missing OsmoHLR
manual.

--