HEADS UP: jenkins DOWN

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Fri Jan 27 02:36:14 UTC 2017

While I was waiting for jenkins just now, I noticed that it was getting
impossibly slow despite an idle CPU. An attempt to restart resulted in failure
to launch jenkins due to "Disk quota exceeded".

There are things happening that I don't understand (file system is shrinking as
I remove files). I need help from Holger (or Harald?), to understand and
probably fix with a simple command making more space for the jail...

Until then our jenkins will be DOWN :/

~N

--
- Neels Hofmeyr <nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de>          http://www.sysmocom.de/