osmo-sip-connector in bad state

OMAR RAMADAN omar.ramadan at berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 25 23:31:07 UTC 2017

I've seen it a few times in production already and it filled the disk. You
should be able to reproduce it by killing an active RTP stream. I have been
using freeswitch, but I don't imagine it is limited to this SIP server. It
looks like sofia-sip is driven to continue to receiving media and gets
nothing back while the call should be terminated.