Build failure of network:osmocom:nightly/osmo-trx in xUbuntu_16.04/x86_64

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Wed Jan 18 12:35:54 UTC 2017

> On 18 Jan 2017, at 07:59, Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 08:01:06PM +0000, OBS Notification wrote:
>> Package network:osmocom:nightly/osmo-trx failed to build in xUbuntu_16.04/x86_64
>
> should we keep the build notifications here on this list (which probably
> would mean more build failures right now than human discussion), or
> should I send them to the redmine or other list?  Even a new list?
>
> I am somewhat undecided.  Having the posts here means that the social
> pressure increases to fix those issues *fast*.  However, if that's not
> possible for some reason, we get continued mails...What do you think?

Probably not to this mailinglist. I was looking into using osc pr -c
and creating a jenkins job that will execute/check it. Then we would
be edge triggered but "race" a bit with when will the build complete.

Roughly...run once every couple of hours
* Use osc pr -c and check CSV file if everything is complete
* Check failed or unresolvable

Configure job to send mail on first failure (and when fixed)?

what do you think?

	holger