Build failure of network:osmocom:nightly/osmo-trx in xUbuntu_16.04/x86_64

Max msuraev at sysmocom.de
Wed Jan 18 10:02:02 UTC 2017

Hi.

One of the options would be to disable builds for packages which are
known to be problematic. Also, huge chunk of the failures comes from
14.04 repo - are we really interesting in supporting this?

Other than that:
- build failures for osmo-stp should be fixed once gerrit #1616 is merged
- build failures for osmo-bts should be fixed once gerrit #1621 is merged
- OpenBSC build failure for 16.04 i586 seems to be related to libdbi
issue (will be fixed once vlr work is merged, shall we disable it until
than?)
- libosmo-netif build failure for 16.10 x86_64 puzzles me as this is
unreproducible locally or in jenkins: is there any way to extract build
artifacts from OBS to look into testsuite.log?

--
Max Suraev <msuraev at sysmocom.de> http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93