redmine issue

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Mon Jan 16 16:38:18 UTC 2017

> On 16 Jan 2017, at 15:54, Max <msuraev at sysmocom.de> wrote:
>
> Hi.
>
> I've hit strange issue with redmine:
> https://osmocom.org/issues/1836 gives 403 error
> but
> https://osmocom.org/issues/71 works for example.
>
> Is this intended due to some access control restrictions or it's a glitch in our setup?

404 -> during trac/redmine import I deleted projects/tickets but the id is a "auto
increment" so it will always move forward and some ticket numbers simply do not
exist.

403 -> The ticket belongs to the "SIM card related Projects" project but the ticket
module has been disabled for this project.. hence no one has permission to see this
ticket. The project has only one such hidden ticket.

cheers
	holger