gerrit #1411, asan fix for egprs_puncturing_values

Max msuraev at sysmocom.de
Tue Jan 10 13:29:58 UTC 2017

While this is ongoing we could enable sanitizer builds for all the
libosmo* projects. The point which is unclear to me yet, should all the
dependencies build with sanitizer enabled as well, or we can enable it
on per-project basis independently?

For example: libosmo-abis depends on libosmocore. Does it mean that we
should build libosmocore with sanitizer enabled as well when building it
as a dependency for libosmo-abis sanitizer build?

--
Max Suraev <msuraev at sysmocom.de> http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93