[openbsc 0.15.0.621-80ab] testsuite: 3 5 failed

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 08:23:39 UTC 2017

> I compliled OpenBSC in linux kernel 4.2.* and all test was successful but
> when upgrade my linux to kernel v4.8.* , we face 2 failed test.
> logs attached

That has nothing to do with your kernel, your setup is just broken in some way :

/home/osmocom/openbsc/openbsc/tests/testsuite.dir/at-groups/3/test-source:
line 27: 28496 Segmentation fault      (core dumped)
$abs_top_builddir/tests/db/db_test

/home/osmocom/openbsc/openbsc/tests/mgcp/mgcp_test: error while
file: No such file or directory

First one is a crash, would need to see the actual backtrace to see
what's up. Second is a linking issue, your library setup is broken
somewhere.

Cheers,

   Sylvain