redmine main page

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Mon Jan 9 18:37:37 UTC 2017

> On 9 Jan 2017, at 18:24, Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org> wrote:

Hi!

> ?!? the link you indicate is http, not https.  How and why would this
> lead to a certificat error?  I can access the site via http without
> trouble from firefox and chrome.  So please bring it back, thanks :)
>
> Also, where does the 'marking' you indicate come from?

I might have caused it by briefly enabling HTTP Strict Transport
Security[1] for all of osmocom.org (and apparently with a too big
max-age) to try to score better in the then new mozilla tool...

HSTS informs the browser that certain (sub-)domains should only be
accessed through TLS and to do that for a period of time.

sorry

	holger

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_Strict_Transport_Security