redmine main page

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 18:24:04 UTC 2017

Hi all,

On Jan 9, 2017 6:12 PM, "Neels Hofmeyr" <nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de> wrote:

We do have a "Planet" link -> http://planet.osmocom.org/ , which is
currently broken.
Firefox outright refuses to display it: the certificate is
invalid/unknown/expired and the site is marked as "only show when secure",
so
one cannot add a security exception (fail: that should be the user's
choice!).
Chromium redirects to https://admin-trac.openmoko.org/trac/ ... doesn't
match.
So I took the liberty to remove the "Planet" link -- for now

Speaking of HTTPS - is there a plan to use something like letsencrypt to
generate a valid certificate? I remember it was discussed, but not sure
what was decided.

We'd be happy to help set it up (we're using it on our web sites with
nginx), but it's quite straightforward to setup. The "trickiest" part is to
setup a script to automatically renew the certificate and restart your web
server.

Please excuse typos. Written with a touchscreen keyboard.

Alexander Chemeris
CEO Fairwaves, Inc.
https://fairwaves.co