libosmocore[master]: libosmocoding: migrate transcoding routines from OsmoBTS

Max msuraev at sysmocom.de
Mon Jan 9 11:34:45 UTC 2017

I'd suggest following:

1) disable leak sanitizer via env variable as suggested by Harald (until
we find a way to make it compatible with talloc)

2) add latest ubuntu as test builder in addition to debian - it has much
newer toolchain and hence can help us catch more bugs

--
Max Suraev <msuraev at sysmocom.de> http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93