Handover and load balancing on SysmoBTS 2050

Keith keith at rhizomatica.org
Fri Feb 24 15:42:35 UTC 2017

Hi Alexander, seeing as how you came in on the thread, as a side topic,
you may have noticed I mentioned meas_json and meas_web in the OP. I
fixed up a small thing with meas_json that was producing unparseable
json in the neighbours array. I also did some stuff server side to
filter for either SDCCH or TCH, although I think I would make this a
clientside javascript filter option, rather than running multiple websocketd

I added the neighbour levels to the displayed data. I hardcoded the
ARFCNs for the site in question, but I would make that happen dynamically.
I found this quite useful for monitoring in relation to analysis on this
site and the would-be handover scenario.

I'm wondering what to do with this work.

Should I make a commit of meas_json to master? In that case I would
appreciate some minor help getting the Makefile right.
Maybe meas_json is not a candidate for the master branch, as it doesn't
currently do anything particularly useful without the external
dependencies, ie meas_web and websocketd or alternative.

I can publish my work on meas_web to github.

Keith.