osmo-sip-connector in bad state

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Sun Feb 12 03:23:30 UTC 2017

> On 26 Jan 2017, at 21:18, Holger Freyther <holger at freyther.de> wrote:

Hi

> that sucks. I intend to look at early media in the connector and try to reproduce the issue as well, I have seen it once when a NAT was involved too..

I am traveling in south east asia right now and my test setup is quite limited but I read a bit of sofia-sip code, the glib integration and our event loop integration and while I couldn't reproduce it, there are things to improve in our eventloop code. If you are building from source you could pull this[1] to give it a try. I intend to submit the changes on Tuesday morning (giving europe/us time to review on a business day). Nightly packages should be available soon.

thank you
	holger

[1] git pull https://gerrit.osmocom.org/osmo-sip-connector refs/changes/97/1797/1