OpenBSC Digest, Vol 28, Issue 5

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Thu Feb 9 12:27:06 UTC 2017

Dear Rajitha,

please do not ever send digests of this mailing list back to the mailing list.
If you wish to ask a question you are welcome, but please don't just hit reply
and include a load of unrelated messages in your question!

I hope someone else will address your question, since I'm not quite familiar
with nanobts. My guess is you don't need LCR and maybe check that it's 'type
nanobts' and try voice codecs... There are example configs in openbsc.git.

~N

On Thu, Feb 09, 2017 at 03:30:11AM +0000, Rajitha peiris wrote:
> Hello all
>
> can anyone  send me a openbsc.cfg file for nanobts 1900pcs....? because still i am struck with my nanobts pcs1900.....i can send sms but no voice calls.....do i need to install mISDN and LCR for single bts ? ....
>

> thanks
>
> regards
>
> Rajitha Peiris
>
> Sri lanka

[snipped 423 lines of unrelated discussions]

--
- Neels Hofmeyr <nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de>          http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93