weekly test report (w5 2017)

Ivaylo Kostov ikostov at sysmocom.de
Mon Feb 6 10:19:07 UTC 2017

Hi Alexander,

On 03.02.2017 21:42, Alexander Chemeris wrote:
> Hi Ivaylo,
>
> Please could you share the goal and scope of these tests? And is there a
> publicly available definition of the test cases?

The main goal of these weekly tests is to verify whether our actual
software works as intended. The basic (traffic) cases are given below.

- Location Update
- Voice call between two subscribers using supported voice codecs
- Mobile originating / Mobile terminating SMS
- Mobile terminating SMS during ongoing voice call
- GPRS test: displaying web site and pinging MS from Core network
- USSD request: *#100#

Timeslots configurations are:

     3 TCH/F, 3 PDCH
     3 TCH/H, 3 PDCH
     6 TCH/F_PDCH (ip.access style dynamic timeslots)
     6 TCH/F_TCH/H_PDCH (Osmocom style dynamic timeslots)

I have sent the first week test report to OpenBSC mailing list. In case
issue is found, then ticket will be open in osmocom.org redmine. We are
in a process of tunning and finalizing of our weekly tests and related
reports.

Regards,
Ivaylo

--